Apple Watch Ultra 2 GPS + Cellular 49mm Titanium Case with Blue/Black Trail Loop M/L
The most rugged and capable Apple Watch. Designed for outdoor adventures and supercharged workouts with a lightweight titanium case, extra-long battery life and the brightest-ever display. Featuring double tap — a magical way to interact with Apple Watch — and Precision Finding to guide you to your iPhone.
Why Apple Watch Ultra 2
Rugged, capable and built to meet the demands of endurance athletes, outdoor adventurers and water sports enthusiasts — with a specialised band for each. The S9 SiP enables a superbright display, and a magical new way to quickly and easily interact with your Apple Watch without touching the display. Up to 36 hours of battery life and 72 hours in Low Power Mode.
Pair Apple Watch Ultra 2 with a Blue, Indigo or Olive Alpine Loop, or a Green/Grey, Blue/Black or Orange/Grey Trail Loop for a carbon-neutral combination. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at apple.com/au/2030.
Extremely Rugged, Incredibly Capable
49-mm corrosion-resistant titanium case. Large Digital Crown and customisable Action button for instant control over a variety of functions. 100-metre water resistance.
Biggest, Brightest Display Yet
Apple’s brightest Always-On Retina display is easy to see, even in harsh sunlight. More room for adding complications to customise your watch face, and enough space to view six metrics at once.
Mobile connectivity is built in. So you can call and text without your iPhone. Stream your favourite music and podcasts. And get directions with Maps.
Advanced metrics and views in the Workout app, including Heart Rate Zones, customised workouts and new cycling workout views. Precision dual-frequency GPS provides incredible accuracy for calculating distance, pace and route maps. Trail Loop is thin, light and flexible, designed for all workout types.
For Outdoor Adventurers
The Compass app delivers helpful views and details like elevation, incline, longitude and latitude. See the last place where you had mobile reception. Mark your location with Compass Waypoints. Backtrack uses GPS to map where you’ve been so you can retrace your steps. Alpine Loop is rugged and secure to meet the needs of all outdoor adventurers.
For Water Sports Enthusiasts
Made for recreational water sports, scuba and freediving for descents to 40 metres. The Depth app shows the time, current depth, water temperature, duration under water and maximum depth you’ve reached. The Oceanic+ app puts a dive computer on your wrist. Ocean Band is light and flexible, with a titanium buckle and adjustable loop for a secure fit even during high-speed water sports.
Advanced Health and Safety Features
Heart health notifications, the Blood Oxygen app8 and the ECG app keep you informed and empowered when it comes to your health. Fall Detection and Crash Detection can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash. Hold the Action button to activate a siren that can be heard up to 180 metres away.
- 49mm case
- Aerospace grade titanium
- Dual speakers
- Three-microphone array with beamforming and wind noise mitigation
- Customizable Action button
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Side button
- Double tap gesture
- On-Device Siri
- Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display
- Flat sapphire crystal display
- Up to 3000 nits maximum brightness
- 1 nit minimum brightness
- S9 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor
- 4-core Apple Neural Engine
- 64GB capacity
- Blood oxygen sensor and app
- Electrical heart sensor and ECG app
- Third-generation optical heart sensor
- High and low heart rate notifications
- Irregular rhythm notifications
- Sleep stages
- Temperature sensing
- Depth gauge ±1m accuracy
- Water temperature sensor
- Always-on altimeter
- High-g accelerometer
- Up to 256 g-forces with Fall Detection and Crash Detection
- High dynamic range gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
- Emergency SOS
- International emergency calling
- Crash Detection
- Fall Detection
- Water resistance 100m (swim proof)
- Dust resistance IP6X
- EN13319 recreational scuba diving to 40m
- Tested to MIL-STD 810H: altitude, high temperature, low temperature, temperature shock, immersion, freeze with thaw, ice and freezing rain, and shock and vibration.
- Precision dual-frequency GPS: GPS, GNSS, Galileo, and BeiDou
- LTE and UMTS
- Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
- Bluetooth 5.3
- Second-generation Ultra Wideband chip
- Apple Pay
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 36 hours
- Up to 72 hours in Low Power Mode
- USB-C magnetic fast charging cable
- On-wrist operating temperature: -4° F to 130° F (-20° C to 55° C)
- Operational temperature: 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)
- Nonoperational storage temperature: 4°F to 113°F (-20° to 45°C)
- Dive operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating Altitude: -1600 feet to 29,500 feet (-500 m to 9000 m)
- Warranty 1 Year